Hi, it looks like you're in The Netherlands!

You do know we have a Dutch website, right?

  • English
    • Dutch

Royal Discount Weeks

Jewelry with a royal discount

From November 1 to January 31, we have the Royal Discount Weeks to bring 2020 to a good end and start 2021 well. During these weeks you receive a 35% discount on all our diamond jewelry. We also give an extra 15% discount on our Last Chance Collection with a maximum of 50%. In addition, you will receive up to 30% discount on brand jewelry and brand watches. Here you will find a small preview of products with 35% discount.

The Sparkling Set “Young Love”

Jewelry Sets

#4050058

€1895

€2625

-28%
The Sparkling Set “Perfect Pair”

Jewelry Sets

#4060013

€3950

€5704

-31%
Contact a diamond consultant

With 20.000 products in stock, our diamond consultants help you to find the perfect piece.

Miriam Ring Large

Diamond Engagement Rings

#1206421

€2131

€2507

-15%
Miriam Earrings Large

Diamond Rings

#1770431

€2134

€2510

-15%
Miriam Pendant Large

Diamond Necklaces

#2250356

€1150

€1352

-15%
Miriam Ring Small

Diamond Engagement Rings

#1280000

€1169

€1375

-15%
Miriam Earrings Small

Diamond Earrings

#1780000

€1530

€1800

-15%
Miriam Pendant Small

Diamond Necklaces

#2280000

€765

€900

-15%

From November 1 to January 31, we have the Royal Discount Weeks to bring 2020 to a good end and start 2021 well. During these weeks you receive a 35% discount on all our diamond jewelry. We also give an extra 15% discount on our Last Chance Collection with a maximum of 50%. In addition, you will receive up to 30% discount on brand jewelry and brand watches. Here you will find a small preview of products with 35% discount.